Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cripes!!! the last big Mac I seen a guy eating looked like a shriveled up doughnut, it would take a dozen fer a meal......yuck!
Remember walking out with a bag full of hamburgers!! 18c!! LOL Feed a whole car full of people!!
Missed you guys!! Getting back in the saddle!! Been dealing with a bug from Hell!! Getting really bad!! Take care of yourselves!!

Remember walking out with a bag full of hamburgers!! 18c!! LOL Feed a whole car full of people!!
Missed you guys!! Getting back in the saddle!! Been dealing with a bug from Hell!! Getting really bad!! Take care of yourselves!!

I can remember getting 4 big Macs and a drink for a buck when I was in junior high. I could pile 6 good sized guys in my ole 64 Pontiac Parisienne hardtop and hit the local McDees at lunchtime. The biggest eater in that crowd could eat 12 Big Macs for lunch washed down with a triple sized milkshake.! He once made a bet with me that he could eat 24 for supper, I took the bet but he lost when he could only scarfe down 20 before he looked like his guts were going to explode....LOL

Hi old friend! Itchin' to use " MIghty Mouse!!!" Same here!! Hope it holds up!!
Haven't touched wood.....thankfully have 10-12 cords! Pays to stockpile!! Never know......
Have to run over to Brockton for a mattress! Better bring a gun! LOL See yah! Be safe!!!!

I use my Mighty Mouse every time I get out to cut wood, always take at least one or two along and give them some exercise. Take care of yourself Bobby!

Had a good lunch hour today...

90f575267960cede02e89ae327d0bcde.jpg

Mixed hardwood...happy neighbor tonight too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Evening Jerry!

Just not the same here no more :(

Quite right, all the old crew has moved on and no projects get posted on here any more. I still build saws but don`t even bother taking picts any more, not much to discuss when its all been done dozens of times over n over.

Quite right, all the old crew has moved on and no projects get posted on here any more. I still build saws but don`t even bother taking picts any more, not much to discuss when its all been done dozens of times over n over.
Miss seeing the builds tho

I don't usually have the funds for such projects as of late.........to many other things to be done

Miss seeing the builds tho

I don't usually have the funds for such projects as of late.........to many other things to be done

I build 10 or more each year, mostly during the winter months but don`t have time during the rest of the year with spending more and more time at the lake working on the old camp. You get rid of that 026 yet?

I build 10 or more each year, mostly during the winter months but don`t have time during the rest of the year with spending more and more time at the lake working on the old camp. You get rid of that 026 yet?
Once I got that lil SOB rolling the BIL came and got it.........

Only heard from him that it runs great other than it dont like to idle.

That's the last saw I worked b on

Back