Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shazzam !!

VNxvY8Kx2H-GjegFPS8xs5f9LKqBLWeTeRbF7OQgNzBwyTcHd8XXvpDK_hMJZurlyvsFx_M1tQ=w1017-h805-no

Just got a ok looking 024 today , but robbed parts to finish the 260 . LOL Need more 024 parts now so I can make a saw outta it . Air filter is the worstestest problem , very hard to find one !! Been looking for nother 024 fer couple weeks now . May be a 260 AF and cover in its future ? Or a 026 AF and cover , easier to find them . Better yet , just make it a 026 to start !

Just got a ok looking 024 today , but robbed parts to finish the 260 . LOL Need more 024 parts now so I can make a saw outta it . Air filter is the worstestest problem , very hard to find one !! Been looking for nother 024 fer couple weeks now . May be a 260 AF and cover in its future ? Or a 026 AF and cover , easier to find them . Better yet , just make it a 026 to start !

Clamp on FrankenFilter.

026 crank fit in it ? Least make a 026 outta it . LOL

I really cannot say for those real early 024`s but the later ones the cranks will change out, those ones were the 024S models. I have never seen an early one with the non caged bearings. I would just use a good 026 crankcase and swap on the rest of the good parts off the 024. I have plenty of good crankcases if ya want one.

Oh sure....Ron can make that fit for ya.......he does amazing things to......er...with Stihls.....

Yep, can even make em fly for short distances! Heard he can even prop doors open and use em for wheel chocks. Way more handy than those orange turds he keeps polishing up.

I really cannot say for those real early 024`s but the later ones the cranks will change out, those ones were the 024S models. I have never seen an early one with the non caged bearings. I would just use a good 026 crankcase and swap on the rest of the good parts off the 024. I have plenty of good crankcases if ya want one.
Thanks Jerry , think I will just use it for parts . LOL

Latest posts

Back