Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan...I think you're off the hook on the FREE tractor tire change........I can't wait 'til Monday......lookit!!!!......That's the tube between the last few fraid cords.....State Boyz will be here 'fore then........:angry:

She hung in there.....moved another 40 yds this morning then put on the tiller and tilled my garden at home......stihl holding air.....no flat spots....there's a new one in the pipe line...

DSC_0243.JPG DSC_0244.JPG

Bout give all its got Robin . To bad stihl got tread on it ! Shoulda made it nother 10 yrs. LOL

Those little tires don't like what I ask of them.......lots of times I got the rear wheels off the ground......with a 5-600 lb implement on the hitch.......was looking it over when I took the pics.....that one was only two ply......the other side is 4 ply......new 4 ply on the way too....I'm truly surprised I haven't broked the front end yet.....bought that tractor used with 91 hrs on the clock from a client the year my daughter was born.....she be 22 July 2 this year....I don't abuse it...but I do ask every erg it has to offer.....when working I never turn it more than 15-1600......it will do all it will do at that rpm.....2400 is just for going over the road or PTO work....like tilling, mowing, chipping, or when I use it to power my two saw edger at my sawmill.....it runs 2X lumber at 125 feet per minute.....LOL...she runs a pretty black exhaust running that edger.....hehehe....

Yep I guess I gotts muh monies worth out of that ol' tire......

Robin, maybe vulcanize a piece of sidewall from a dead car tire and run a tube , get more use , lotsa tread left ...... [emoji3]

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC
Now you're talking........My father used to call that a "Blow Out Patch".......frayed this puppy is beyond that fix.......lucky to get done what I did with it. Time to break that one down....

IMG_20160529_152423.jpg

What a great saw :)

Latest posts

Back