Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning All....Trailer work completed yesterday morning......then 6 hrs more laying on my back sanding overhead......I was blue as a smurph when I got done!!!!
Bottom Paint goes on today!!!

Dan...having a sale on "experienced" saltwater brakes.....whole setup..,,works good.....nearly fixable condition!! CHEEP!!!!

DSC_0357.JPG DSC_0358.JPG DSC_0360.JPG

GeeHeyzus , first time I've seen that much hose all for brakelines , the ones I've had the pleasure of working on were stainless , hope you saved the hoses LOL

240" master to tee......24" tee to left wheel....72" tee to right wheel... ain't savin' nuthin'...LOL!!.......though the actuator would do some more work with a new shock absorber.........ain't actually toss anything yet.....

All those parts look salvageable , a little cleanup, new seals and maybe check the bearings, may need new shoes and a few parts but rebuildable .

Yep.....new shoes, probably wheel cyls, turn the drums, new bearings and races/seals.....new or free up the adjusters....be good for a trailer that didn't need to go swimming ....in the end probably just as cheap to just buy a new kit complete....that wasn't rusty...

Yep.....new shoes, probably wheel cyls, turn the drums, new bearings and races/seals.....new or free up the adjusters....be good for a trailer that didn't need to go swimming ....in the end probably just as cheap to just buy a new kit complete....that wasn't rusty...
Cheaper in the long run to buy new .

Back