Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few pics from Buenos Aries........slamming (sorry sipping) Jamesons in an Irish pub called Sullivan's in Palermo Barrio, Buenos Aries.....and a grand discovery that I can buy and take home 1ltr bottles of Stella Artois Noire.......simple man...me.....simple but happy.

IMG_3211.JPG IMG_3319.JPG IMG_3323.JPG

Different Stella than I had I didn't like , may like that noire stuff ? LOL Sure looks like your have a good time way down there . LOL
Oh yeah.....we doing awrite.....they call it a Black Beer.......goofy looking pic the daughter took of me with the bottle opener at the ready.....but probably accurate today...LOL!!

IMG_20160925_160317.jpg

Page 2 no buenos nachos but MS241 goodness :)

Damn......my "smarter than me" camera got mis programmed yesterday and was set the "large" photo setting.....to large to post on here....so I will need help from the bride to resize them in the 'puter before I can get them up. :angry: I'll be certain it set on "Medium" today......got some pics of a wild rig on the waterfront yesterday....

Great picts Robin, see you are having fun, keep it up. Nothing but work back here at home, getting ready for winter cause its coming ready or not.
Going the other way down here...LOL!!! Reports from home speak of frost last night.......I don't think at my place being up on the side of the mountain gives me a while before it frost there. But....yeah we're on the down hill side of things now.....

Latest posts

Back