Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes as the story goes, he was the head grounds keeper at the cemetery for many years, whom everyone liked and was very serious about his job. He saved and saved and finally bought a plot.......then saved and saved and built a vault......then saved and saved and commissioned this statue from Italy...all the while working every day at the cemetery. When the statue arrive he installed it in the vault.....everything was ready....he had it all.....except......the body. So he then killed himself to complete the scene.....he was a little to involved with his work I would say.......LOL!! But there he is in a modest vault among the shakers and movers in Argentine history......

Page II Alert!!!

Yesterday we moved from our apartment to a wonderful hotel right next door to the daughter. I really liked the apartment......except for the noise....having a 24 hour bar just down stairs was a real drawback!! Wished I have thought be bring some dirty saw parts with me......had a real nice paahts washer at the apartment.....hot and cold water!!! Wicked handy...sit right on the terlet sideways with the top down and wash yer junk with high pressure...damn handy rig right there....
DSC_0525.JPG

Page II Alert!!!

Yesterday we moved from our apartment to a wonderful hotel right next door to the daughter. I really liked the apartment......except for the noise....having a 24 hour bar just down stairs was a real drawback!! Wished I have thought be bring some dirty saw parts with me......had a real nice paahts washer at the apartment.....hot and cold water!!! Wicked handy...sit right on the terlet sideways with the top down and wash yer junk with high pressure...damn handy rig right there....
View attachment 528601

Thank you for sharing TMI!!!!

IMG_20161001_165419.jpg

Slackers !!

Back in 'Merica again......no sleep on the airship....even with a half dozen Ol' #7s under my belt.....nose stuck to the window watching beautiful electrical storms to the west of us almost all the way from Bogota, Columbia all the way to Miami.......was pretty damn bumpy coming across the Caribbean and we passed right over Kinston Jamaica.......lightening was slack through there but the head winds from Hurricane Mathew were very turbulent...... lightening storms picked back up just west of Jamaica and up across Cuba....and South Miami was taking quite a pounding from the last one I saw......9 hrs. 46 minutes from 34 degrees 30 minutes South to 33 degrees 46 minutes North......according to the on board plotter the equator was about 11 miles from being dead center between Buenos Aries and Atlanta....5200 miles....stihl got another 1500 or so to go....the last 150 miles I'll have to be driving.....may have to share that with the bride.....she can sleep on an aircraft....me??....not so much....I may need some fortification....while I'm waiting for the plane....I read somewhere that Whiskey is not just for breakfast these days.....

Latest posts

Back