Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put that little 450 Hoosky together yesterday......went pretty good.....had to re-rig a couple times.....everything has to go back exactly where it came from......of course I took it apart two, three weeks ago and never done a X-Torque before...had to re-route hoses a couple times before I got it right.....ran good.....I like that the gas tank has a sight glass built in....handy item on a cheep saw....

Put that little 450 Hoosky together yesterday......went pretty good.....had to re-rig a couple times.....everything has to go back exactly where it came from......of course I took it apart two, three weeks ago and never done a X-Torque before...had to re-route hoses a couple times before I got it right.....ran good.....I like that the gas tank has a sight glass built in....handy item on a cheep saw....

On the way home I stopped to close the gate on the access road. A couple I know well drove up, they walk their dogs just in back of the gate cause there is no traffic back there. We got to chatting and they know I cut a lot of trees and wood, own and work on saws etc. He pipes up and says his saw is not acting right,actually won`t even run now. I ask what kind and he says a small Husqvarna....LOL

20161016_142915.jpg

This is Not a Hooskiee .

Just have to make another post, thread falling due to inactivity. Got a go ahead for wood cutting and removal for tomorrow/Saturday. Got even more firewood to collect up besides that, going to have a huge pile soon. Saws waiting for more workouts, maybe run one of the new built Arctics just for the fun of it.
Dan can take picts...LOL

Overcast today and 36* , a good day to go do a selective cut :)
Looks like we have a "Weather Event" on the way for Tuesday .

Yep.... same here today..... our "Event" starts Monday night with snow, sleet and freezing rain the changes to all rain Tues.....quite a bit too...an inch or better. May get into the woods today but first have bring my boat over from the shop, start it up and flush the drive and cooling system, drain and put it away in the boat shed. Pulled almost all my staging plank off the tractor shed yesterday and put that in the shed first.....24 16' 2 X 12s and 24 12' 3 X 12s....they was heavy after sitting outside for a couple months with all the rain this winter!!! They had to go in before the boat so I've been waiting to put the boat away......be good to have the shop back!!!

Back