Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry !!!
I've been doin some maths ,,,,,
- You cut some wood with your Stihl , dry it then burn it in your stove and heat the house .
-I cut some wood with my Stihl , dry it then burn it in my furnace and heat the house .
-Robin uses his Jonnie'sRed to cut wood , dries it and then has to burn it in 2 stoves to heat the house .
My maths say that Robin either has really crappy wood like pffftfir or pfffftpoople or them JonesyRed saws are poop .
What's your maths say ?
You gonna get him all wound up ! LOL

Hey Jerry !!!
- You cut some wood with your Stihl , dry it then burn it in your stove and heat the house .
-I cut some wood with my Stihl , dry it then burn it in my furnace and heat the house .
-Robin uses his Jonnie'sRed to cut wood , dries it and then has to burn it in 2 stoves to heat the house .
My maths say that Robin either has really crappy wood like pffftfir or pfffftpoople or them JonesyRed saws are poop .
What's your maths say ?
Hey Jerry !!!
What's your maths say ?

If we're get all mathy here, yer missing the most important number.......how many square feet of heeted space you talking...?? I just started burning my second ash tree this season in the cookstove. First on was standing dead in my back yard......burnt just about every skrid of it. I get to make my koffee in the morning and suppah at night one that one so it's more than just heet......doubt Stihl cut wood could get my koffee perked afore I had to go to work.....have to go git Dunkin' Dougnutz or sumpin'....Jonsereds cut wood gets it done quick.......hot n' black......NO Cream........sickle........needed........

Not sure where this latest 346xp I got will stop Jerry but I know it'll 4-stroke up to 16,000. Ive got it clipped down about 14,500 right now... plenty of sing for me.

I'm curious how the ring life is holding up on those saws Jerry. No doubt they are lasting from the reports... thats the real art. I can port one to fly for a few tanks...but it won't last long!!
Where the Stihl has the advantage over the Husky's with just one ring!

Yep....finally got around to being winter......all the storms we had in Dec and Jan that started as snow and ended as rain left us with totally bare ground until a week or so ago........now got three feet on the level......but the sun is stronger now so it'll settle the snow quickly......fine by me.....

Yep....finally got around to being winter......all the storms we had in Dec and Jan that started as snow and ended as rain left us with totally bare ground until a week or so ago........now got three feet on the level......but the sun is stronger now so it'll settle the snow quickly......fine by me.....
4 WC tonight but trend is warming trend into end of next week....but sig storm hitting w coast tomorrow that may impact us in a week to 5 days.

Back