Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is real easy to find and pick up a cable skidder up here right now, lots of Timber jacks selling for cheap these days. I know of one with low use hours on it, knew the machine since new and could pick it up for around 8 t US ready for work, comes with ring chains on all four so taking a tractor in the woods for any serious harvesting isn`t worth the effort. Still ok for us wood scroungers that can work when the weather permits and not need to make money off the work expended.

Same around here...even more so since a lot of the paper mills have closed their doors. $8-10,000 will buy a you a very nice used machine these days. But they don't like real deep snow either.......once they start hopping up and down real easy to take out a transmission or u-joints.!!!

Page TREE ZZZZzzzlackahzzzzzz..........
Mornin' Rt eautiful mornin out here could pass for Maine or Novi!! Turkeys come and gone! Song birds flyin in....skunks ect gone. Saw a nice buck out here 2 mornin's ago and I'm 400 yrds from center of Plymouth up here atop Watsons Hill lol. Town land out there and town don't even know about it! lol all from the city....Most of my woods on it!
Well no ones around. Just killin' time getting over this flu.....(about whole town down with it....too many people!)
See yah in a bit.....be good!

That`s not a red saw she`s running!!
I know......and that's a distraction.......but just as well......if she was running a 90 Jonsereds.......there might be anothah De-vorse in my future.........not really... but fun to imagine.........oh- oh this on the interwebs forever...right......this might not end well......

I know......and that's a distraction.......but just as well......if she was running a 90 Jonsereds.......there might be anothah De-vorse in my future.........not really... but fun to imagine.........oh- oh this on the interwebs forever...right......this might not end well......
Depends on who reads it.....LOL

iwjMeuvMEell8Ha0YVRwk1CfLuYdINOhUM7f2vRRIbg1796ZkmYbIXFfZzPLiYcMGjzNFQtdkDK7NcTSF3ymMuk7S8ZTCKpCzI6uBsNSyM24bPzoQfqzVwOYqKL2i81Y2c8aNbA125OM2del8Ng5jWQ59fAGMudMohW8C5o7YI6YwC_IxQ54mXcN_OjZpuMCj9wvCyH-dZlvgqph_uywr7OWiHu7_ArEpLjoV6V79LWVmpHzPHZmRiM111TVLv6hTw-wx_UPBfdtfCaj2Si4ufecFlZMF1DVaT-yDtkg1hiRAb6Rb2y2Pr4B0xqosSxrFyt5IS3z84yrYCgCjz2zzHlSZy1jJPV4vxrKcDnefULQgGcH9cZzqNKUr2TZsbh1qt0hHjPJl3ceBFAXoJcCcLUQ3QHN6mDbe_1INbemECmBarMAZHfM9GI9QVMKaksgHZ9jGjjKydfVoa4K6H7kFmwlAcAcJ7wdQLGNfpxsCHX0BJKzrLVefGQ1G8w-DQ4X0Q5B38hZBwkAIqMNg25xyF9IewCnjRWMo78t4LIBGKJHtFTWPwZOdi1hCb6YXX3uGlcup1jIXCP8xnUfXd4w3o1cgUwkyMW3S_SH_BEzenRA1dQT1dVR=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

Buummmmp !

Homemade chicken soup page 2 bump !!!!!
I gave the 241 a tuneup today and ported the muffler , while the muffler was off I had a look at the piston , it looked like new from what I could see :)
I even took the grinder to the bar and knocked some paint off the edges for a 4% gain .

Homemade chicken soup page 2 bump !!!!!
I gave the 241 a tuneup today and ported the muffler , while the muffler was off I had a look at the piston , it looked like new from what I could see :)
I even took the grinder to the bar and knocked some paint off the edges for a 4% gain .
Bet ya only got 3% on that little thing ! LOL

Back