Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a air filter for a Stihl 029 old style without the extra hole in back for carb.
Also a tank vent for same saw and a knob to hold the air filter cover on.

Looking for a 1/4" rim drive clutch drum and sprocket for MS180.
Thanks

I need a air filter for a Stihl 029 old style without the extra hole in back for carb.
Also a tank vent for same saw and a knob to hold the air filter cover on.

Looking for a 1/4" rim drive clutch drum and sprocket for MS180.
Thanks
For your air filter, you can use the new style, but just stick a piece of foam in the extra hole. The tank vent is a piece of Tygon with a little cut off looking set screw shoved in it.
Your drum and sprocket are the same ones I was looking for. You can use a rim drum for a 021-ms250, but finding 1/4" sprockets from the same vendor isn't easy. At least not at human prices..... They either have one or the other for a good deal. If you want to know where to get a rim drum for a fair price, pm me. They're not a sponsor.

Lookin for some 024 av parts mainly the upper av mount and a carb boot pm me with what ya got

So I'm building up a hybrid 70cc husqvarna\jonsered. Just got the last bit of parts I need for it. I have a coil I think? is good, but it has no plug wire\lead.
So, in need of a plug wire lead ONLY (or a coil if ya want I guess) for a 372 husky.
Thanks!

So I'm building up a hybrid 70cc husqvarna\jonsered. Just got the last bit of parts I need for it. I have a coil I think? is good, but it has no plug wire\lead.
So, in need of a plug wire lead ONLY (or a coil if ya want I guess) for a 372 husky.
Thanks!

Go to the parts store. It will be cheaper than shipping to you.

Thanks!

you could also go to ebay and just buy a role of 5mm small engine plug lead. i went on there and bought something like 30' cause i always need the stuff.

I could use a couple 372 X-Torq parts:

-Chainbrake handle (keep in mind the X-Torq uses a proprietary one)
-Side tensioner clutch cover

The nicer the better on both of these.

Parts or $$$ to trade.

Thanks!

Bryan

I could use a couple 372 X-Torq parts:

-Chainbrake handle (keep in mind the X-Torq uses a proprietary one)
-Side tensioner clutch cover

The nicer the better on both of these.

Parts or $$$ to trade.

Thanks!

Bryan
I have a chi-com clutch cover that you can have just pay the post

Latest posts

Back