Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for some 254xp parts to finish up this critter. It needs a throttle, choke, adjuster sleeve and a chain brake.

Attachments

• 254xp (2).JPG
    254xp (2).JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 254xp (3).JPG
    254xp (3).JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 254xp (4).JPG
    254xp (4).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 22
Anyone happen to have a chain brake for echo cs 3000? i have a echo cs360T chain brake that came with it when I bought it and they won't interchange with each other . so if anyone might have a chain brake and bar nuts laying around for a echo cs3000 please let me know i got a few parts and cash to trade

I'm looking for two (mostly) complete chassis (362/365/372) to install a couple of P/C's. I would be especially interested in a Hv 362 chassis with the small mount. I have a couple of 346's with toasted top ends for trade bait.

Anyone happen to have a chain brake for echo cs 3000? i have a echo cs360T chain brake that came with it when I bought it and they won't interchange with each other . so if anyone might have a chain brake and bar nuts laying around for a echo cs3000 please let me know i got a few parts and cash to trade

I may have one,will check stock today,and get back to you.
RR

I am looking for a 550XP Husky clutch cover with a good chain brake.I have a lot of Stihl/Husky and Echo parts or green pieces of paper for trade.
I also need a gas cap for a Tanaka top handle # TCS 3301B.
RR

I need the following parts...cash or trade:

2100 piston and cylinder
394/395 clutch
Ms441 crankcase

I have a box of 288 parts that I'd like to peddle off. I was thinking about building up a saw, but I'm missing too many pieces to make it feasible. PM with what you need.

OK, in the spirit of buy-it-and-try-it, I recently picked up a 181se from another member to try out, kinda on a whim. It's fun and runs very strong, but upon reflection, I have no need for it. So...I get to thinking, rather than sell it, why not trade for something I might have more use for?

Here it was on Saturday:

The original for-sale thread:
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/husqvarna-181se-and-husqvarna-272xp.268514/

Things I'd be interested in:

Husqvarna 154, 254, 238, 242, 246, 357 (really wanting ones with heated handles)
Dolmar 6400-7900 whole or parts
Stihl 044
Stihl 361
Or other interesting stuff you have...

I need the following parts...cash or trade:

2100 piston and cylinder
394/395 clutch
Ms441 crankcase

I have a box of 288 parts that I'd like to peddle off. I was thinking about building up a saw, but I'm missing too many pieces to make it feasible. PM with what you need.
Andy...

288 clutch and 394 clutch are the same....

Nonetheless I have a couple of em.

Drop me a PM if you're still looking. I know where a 441 case is too If he'll part with it.

Back