Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a McCulloch coil for a Mac 2816 trimmer. I believe the same coil was used on 32cc-38cc Mac chainsaws such as the 3200, 3516, 3816, 3818, ...

I am looking for a McCulloch coil for a Mac 2816 trimmer. I believe the same coil was used on 32cc-38cc Mac chainsaws such as the 3200, 3516, 3816, 3818, ...

I got a bunch of mac trimmers taking up space. Some look new with crank issue from new. I'll try and check.
Heck I would give you the whole lot if you were close.

Anyone want to trade a NOS Homelite 24" bar for an NOS 24" Poulan bar? I have two. Pm me
I have the Homelite bars to trade

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Need some parts to finish my 391, willing to trade the two saws I have for sale, for some parts.

Need:

1125 007 1000 - Rim sprocket Kit .325 8T (Just the clutch drum would be OK)
1140 120 0601 - Carburetor WTE-9
1140 080 1601 - Shroud (engine cover)

Need some parts to finish my 391, willing to trade the two saws I have for sale, for some parts.

Need:

1125 007 1000 - Rim sprocket Kit .325 8T (Just the clutch drum would be OK)
1140 120 0601 - Carburetor WTE-9
1140 080 1601 - Shroud (engine cover)
I can get you the shroud and a carb if interested...I haven't disassembled it to find out exactly what carb it is.

Needing some Shindaiwa 488 or 490 side covers...preferably complete with chain brake components. Will take broken or damaged as well.

Looking for a brake handle assembly and muffler for an Echo CS4600. Please PM if you can help out.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I need to talk to some one who works for a Stihl dealer or some one who is very knowledgeable about rebuilding the clam shell model saws. If you can help please message me as I do not have time to check this site often. Thanks for any help. Tom

I need to talk to some one who works for a Stihl dealer or some one who is very knowledgeable about rebuilding the clam shell model saws. If you can help please message me as I do not have time to check this site often. Thanks for any help. Tom
Post this message in the chainsaw forum and you will get to the people you want! Maybe a mod will move it.

Post this message in the chainsaw forum and you will get to the people you want! Maybe a mod will move it.

Can you send me a link to the chain form. When the site was hacked last year I lost it and have not been able to find it. Thanks for the help. Tom

looking to trade for walbro RWJ4, WJ39 or WJ118 carburetors. also interested in tillotson HS296 carbs. i have to much to list. if you have one of these carbs you wouldn't mind letting go and need something just send me a PM. the more the merrier as i need some for experimental purposes as well.

Back