Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Stuff

My 981 Efco - Full woods port. I built this saw myself - pop-up piston, around 205 psi, gutted muffler with large outlet, it runs extremely strong. Cut with it at the local fair, or all day in the woods. It cut some of every load I hauled this season. I will trade straight across (PHO) for a NEW 372XPW, 2171W, 7900 Dolmar Wrap, 681 Solo Wrap, or a nice used MS660 Magnum.

attachment.php

Very nice used Shindaiwa 577. Shows limited use. Like all Shindaiwas, it starts consistently on the second or third pull and has been extremely reliable. The saw makes great torque and has good compression. The handlebar is straight, the chainbrake is fully functional. It has been well maintained - always cleaned after each use, never abused or stored outside. I added a highflow screened filter, all else is stock. I will trade straight across, or add cash with this saw as appropriate for any of the following in respectable condition: 372XP Husky, 2171 Jonsered, 7900 Dolmar, 681 Solo, 046/460 Stihl, 064 Stihl, 262XP Husky, or any other 'PRO' saw that strikes my fancy.

attachment.php

***BARS AND CHAINS***​

1) Brand New 23" Oregon hard nose bar - will run any pitch chain .325/.375/.404. This will come with a brand new .375"x.058" 80DL semi-chisel chain. This has Efco stencil on the bar, 9.5mm bar mount - will fit Large Husky, Jonsered, Shindaiwa, Dolmar, Olympyk/Efco, Pioneer, Partner.

(1) Brand New 20" Oregon Shindaiwa Stencilled bar - AO41 Mount - This will come with a new .325"x.050" 78DL chain. Will fit Echo/Poulan/Shindaiwa - any saw with a 8.2mm bar mount.

(1) USED 18” Oregon Shindaiwa Stencilled bar - AO41 Mount - This will come with the original, almost used-up .325"x.050" 72DL chain. Will fit Echo/Poulan/Shindaiwa - any saw with a 8.2mm bar mount.

(1) 16" 3/8LP x .050" Oregon Pro 91. Near new with 1 new chain, AND 1 used chain with 2 sharpenings. This is an A041 mount - Echo, Poulan, Shindaiwa, pretty much all the small saws. Great for your climbing saws.

Swap meet

I have a new windsor 30 inch speed tip bar 50 ga. 3/8 tip poulan pro mount for p41-p65 series, comes with adapter for large mount husky. Would like to trade for husky 51 or 55 parts mainly handle bar, muffler and top cover. Pm if interested

I got a 55 rancher,53cc excellent condition. Super clean. Very little use. 18" B&C. Brand new oregon skip chisel chain. Only one tank through it on new chain. And an extra chisel chain with half life. Saw hasn't been used much, but previous owner traded the new bar on it for an older one. The one on it is very good though. The top cover had never been off of it till i got it. Double dawgs on it too. Also a 345 i just put a new piston in. I have ran three tanks through it since rebuild. Also has new oiler. Pretty decent shape, usual wear and tear. Decent chain. Only problems are 1. (broken spring underneath) 2.(kill switch doesn't work, left the wire loose and flywheel broke it...oops.) Would like to trade both for something larger maybe.

Stihl 026 Pro

I would trade my 026 Pro that has a new piston, rings, wrist pin, crank seals, air filter, spark plug and I put the fully adjustable Walbro carb on it. It is muffler modded, and has port work done to the intake and exhaust ports. Saw runs great. I also could include 1 new OEM Stihl piston, as I bought a few from a member here. Im open to offers, I like this saw but I just dont use it much (I like my bigger saws)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I guarantee this saw to run well, or I would trade back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would trade my 026 Pro that has a new piston, rings, wrist pin, crank seals, air filter, spark plug and I put the fully adjustable Walbro carb on it. It is muffler modded, and has port work done to the intake and exhaust ports. Saw runs great. I also could include 1 new OEM Stihl piston, as I bought a few from a member here. Im open to offers, I like this saw but I just dont use it much (I like my bigger saws)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I guarantee this saw to run well, or I would trade back.
They are posting vertical for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new windsor 30 inch speed tip bar 50 ga. 3/8 tip poulan pro mount for p41-p65 series, comes with adapter for large mount husky. Would like to trade for husky 51 or 55 parts mainly handle bar, muffler and top cover. Pm if interested

I might be interested, do you have a part number from the bar?

I have an 044/440 Muffler cover thats ported I'd trade/give away to somebody if they pay shipping. Have a half wrap 044/046 front handle to swap.

I have an ugly Partner P70 that I would be willing to get rid of for some Jred parts or part saw.

It runs, but like I said it is ugly. The previous owner used fiberglass repair on the back handle. Needs a new clutch side seal, and that is it. Well that is all I know of.

Well I'm making the county-wide once a month pawn shop run tomorrow. I know that a small pawn shop near me had a decent 930 Super that needed a bit of work, I'll see what I can talk them down to.

Back