Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the P70

Like I said, not pretty.

P1010491.JPG

P1010494.JPG

P1010500.JPG

I have an Husky 266 powerhead minus the coil, some screws,likely another part or 2. It might be worth fixing to someone or lots of parts. I took it for trade on other stuff so donot know much about it other then a quick scan it looks very decent. The cylinder is off and I did not see any excess damage to it or the piston.
Have an 18inch 3/8 50 ga.Husky bar and chain used less then 1 hour test running a saw. Has some scratches up front from starting to mount a log wizard which I backed out of doing. Have a couple more new unused OREGON full chisel chains to fit that bar. Couple 16" 3/8 50 Stihl full chisel RS 60 d.l.'s. Also several new .325 rims small spline mostly 8 tooth.
Lookin for good 038 parts saw. I have a couple engines and 1 tank-handle-housing. Need most the rest to complete. Also decent 044-440 saw for repair or parts.
Could trade off some 031,028,026 parts also.

carb

Looking for a walbro WS 26

I have a small mount husky 20" bar and chain in real good shape

026 parts

I got an 026 free yesterday that had a burnt up piston because the air filter wasnt necessary to the owner, lol. Anyway, I did the muriatic acid deal to the cylinder, cleaned up the exhaust side, I had a new OEM stihl piston and rings, so I did that as well as replacing fuel line, filter, plug, etc.

Anyway, saw runs good so far, but I need a tank/handle, and an oil pump. I have some stuff to swap. I know Ebay exists, but Im not too keen on the prices they command.

I got an 026 free yesterday that had a burnt up piston because the air filter wasnt necessary to the owner, lol. Anyway, I did the muriatic acid deal to the cylinder, cleaned up the exhaust side, I had a new OEM stihl piston and rings, so I did that as well as replacing fuel line, filter, plug, etc.

Anyway, saw runs good so far, but I need a tank/handle, and an oil pump. I have some stuff to swap. I know Ebay exists, but Im not too keen on the prices they command.

Do you need a gas tank and handle or just a handle? I might be able to snag a handle for you from my dealer. What you got to trade for that?

Last edited:
Do you need a gas tank and handle or just a handle? I might be able to snag a handle for you from my dealer. What you got to trade for that?

I just need the tank, handle I meant was the rear handle/tank setup. i have 029/290 parts, some 026 parts, Homie super2 parts saw, and another old homelite I forgot what it was (top handle). I have a few 041 parts left, but the coveted ones are gone.

I forgot I have a complete Poulan Forester with a burnt P/C and muffler is toast, otherwise is complete. (spring av model)

I just need the tank, handle I meant was the rear handle/tank setup. i have 029/290 parts, some 026 parts, Homie super2 parts saw, and another old homelite I forgot what it was (top handle). I have a few 041 parts left, but the coveted ones are gone.

Hmmm, what kind of 026 and 029 parts you got? I do know the tank had a problem with the vent being hogged out or something like that, so a home made fix will be needed. I should be able to score it for nothing though....

Hmmm, what kind of 026 and 029 parts you got? I do know the tank had a problem with the vent being hogged out or something like that, so a home made fix will be needed. I should be able to score it for nothing though....

I have the better part of a complete 290 that is disassembled with a scored piston, (cylinder is repairable) 026 I have a fixed jet carb, av mounts, and a few air filters, (1 new OEM). I dont have any 064 parts.

Hell, my memory is slipping. I also have a new coil for an 1123 series saw, (021, 023, 025, 210, 230, 250). What are you looking for? I might be able to find it.

Hell, my memory is slipping. I also have a new coil for an 1123 series saw, (021, 023, 025, 210, 230, 250). What are you looking for? I might be able to find it.

I will see if the oil pump is still there. He has been robbing parts from it for other customers and so have I.:) I don't really have any needs besides a 056 super piston.:cry: Trying to stay away from a golf as long as possible.

I need all nuts and bolts for an 028 WB. Not sure how to go about finding them, but i figured i'd give this a shot. Thanks.

I have several saws that I bought out of a saw shop. Most have burnt P & C's. I have a 028, 048, 017, 025. I also have several (I think) 044 and 046 crankcase's left. The 044 and 046 have useable P & C's.
Some asked about a kill shaft for a 044. I have several of the and a lot of small parts for the 044 and 046.
I have several Homelite Super EZ"s. These are part saws.
I am trying to collect anything that has a gear drive except David Bradley.
Also I am looking for 7/16" and 9/16" pitch chain. Also I need a carb. kit for a Tillotson HP 1A carb. It is for a Homelite 17. I also need a useable P & C for a Homelite Wiz and Zip. If you need to contact me send me a PM.
Thanks Tom

Back