• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sweet solo 603

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I have run this some the last few weeks,,, I just can't do it,, it hurts to bad so this also means my dream of a 395 is out the door too,, this was bought as a NOS saw 2 years ago,, the guy I bought it from run about 6 tanks through it before I bought it last year,, it has now a total of a dozen tanks or so run through her,,i opened up the muffler and deleted the base gasket right after I bought it,, squish is .024 now,, comp I have no idea,, hurts to bad to pull it without the decomp,,, here is the pics I just took,, yes it is a bit dirty but I will clean it up before I ship it,,, the only cosmetic thing wrong with it is the few paint chips on the front of the saw,, other then that there is hardly a scratch on her,,, this is for PHO,,, $550.00 shipped to the lower 48IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0763.JPG IMG_0764.JPG IMG_0765.JPG

That is a good price Scott, I bet it is going to find a home soon.
thanks,,,, would love to keep it but 15 minutes is all I can run it for,, then its pain meds time:cry::cry:,, like to find a good home for it so it will be run and enjoyed like it was built for because I sure can't do it any more,, I hate getting old

thanks,,,, would love to keep it but 15 minutes is all I can run it for,, then its pain meds time:cry::cry:,, like to find a good home for it so it will be run and enjoyed like it was built for because I sure can't do it any more,, I hate being a midget
Fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott the 603 is 99cc? & what is the weight of the power head do you know or anything to compare it? Thanks

thanks,,,, would love to keep it but 15 minutes is all I can run it for,, then its pain meds time:cry::cry:,, like to find a good home for it so it will be run and enjoyed like it was built for because I sure can't do it any more,, I hate getting old
Well it's not the age running that thing all day would make my 29 year old body get old fast to I hate picking up a small saw after running big saw it's like come on cut this thing already nice saw

yep,,, 103 cc's and the weight is 17.5 pds PHO,,, with a 36" b/c its just a tad over 23 pds fully loaded

this is such a nice saw I really hate to see it go but it is sold pending payment,,,,,,, I am glad it is going to someone that is able to run it and enjoy it
I believe the running and enjoying well yea while running but not the next morning like I told mastermind I was running a 3120 of mine that he had lightened up a few grams I need to start lifting weights love the power but the next morning wow that thing really put a hurting on my lol NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT go big or go home or is that go big and go home hurting

I believe the running and enjoying well yea while running but not the next morning like I told mastermind I was running a 3120 of mine that he had lightened up a few grams I need to start lifting weights love the power but the next morning wow that thing really put a hurting on my lol NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT go big or go home or is that go big and go home hurting
yep,, I have been fighting health problems for 29 years,, I am 52 but my body is 90,,,, I love the feeling of 100+ cc's pulling in a log but 15 minutes later I regret it:),,, going to stay with saws 70cc and less,, the big saws are for thenyounger guys

yep,, I have been fighting health problems for 29 years,, I am 52 but my body is 90,,,, I love the feeling of 100+ cc's pulling in a log but 15 minutes later I regret it:),,, going to stay with saws 70cc and less,, the big saws are for thenyounger guys
I hear you on let the younger guy run em I can just imagine how someone with health issues feels after running big saw when me with not health problems runs em and I feel it so I don't blame you but whoever bought that saw got good deal take care

I really hate to see you have to sell your beloved 603, Scott. But, if your enjoyment in owning it coming mainly from running it, and you can't do that, then you're doing the right thing. In that case, I'm happy you've found a new owner for it. Hurry up and get to feeling better now!

Back