Sydney Axe Suppliers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheese

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place, but I will start trying here first.

Two of my friends are studying abroad in Australia this semester. They understand my chopping addiction and would like to bring me back some sort of axe straight from the source.

The problems are two fold. First, they are well intentioned ladies who have no idea what to look for. Most anything remotely technical blows past them so I need to find a place and confirm what the place carries.

Second, I cannot find a good place to send them that will be easy to find and large enough to have something. When I Google Sydney Australia and try search strings like Axe, Keech or Tuatahi, I come up empty.

Can anyone suggest a reliable Keech or Tuatahi supplier in the area? How much do you locals pay for the nice stuff?

Thanks.

ther a guy on hear who sells tuatahi he is PA Chopper on hear

ther a guy on hear who sells tuatahi he is PA Chopper on hear he can tell you

I have gotten several axes from Mr. Bosworth. Excellent prices and turnaround every time.

The thing is now my friends are in Oz and wanting to bring me something back.

I found the Keech Castings website, but it looks like all big equipment. If some Aussie can tell me a local place in Sydney to send my friends for Keech or Tuatahi axes, that would be sweet.

Thanks.

cheese,
Tuatahi is a product of New Zealand.
Keech Castings makes the Keesteel, Aussie Speed, and Jack O'toole axes in Australia. There are few other smaller axe companies like Langdon and Miller. Not sure how you would actually get your hands on anything other finding a woodchop.
Tell your friends to bring you back some Vegimite. It is really good.
mike

Thanks.

I am looking for a shop or better search string to enter in to Google in hopes of finding some place close.

Keech Castings HQ is near them in Sydney. Do they have axes at the HQ?

I assume Tuatahi has some vendors in Australia, but I don't want to risk carrying a racing axe in luggage for that distance.

Keech axes are sold by Martin O'Toole, if you can google his name or email Keech castings then they may be able to put you in touch with him. As for Tuatahi gear I think most axemen just import it themselves direct from Tuatahi them selves.

Latest posts

Back