Tell us about your weather

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game-Wardens-Slide-8-Water-Pollution-H-Sign.jpg

Can't it be 65-70 and rain here? Calling for rain all week but the wind is cool. We need it though.

Holy Cats. We had a pretty good batch of lightning come through this evening , for around here anyway. If you see the flash and you hear it at the same time, and the sound is kind of a cross between a rifle shot and a zipper, that means it's too close, right? Worst part was I was stuck out in it, waiting for my LifeFlight helicopter to land. I was afraid they were going to cancel.

Self declared day off. The last few days have required running the windshield wipers for an hour each morning and the driving home at night in the fog. The sun barely breaks through.
Still in a drought of course. Every day on talk radio there are more people advocating building a pipeline to Warshington to deliver us their "wasted" river water. Those same people advocate illuminating agriculture in Collyfrnia because it uses too much water. What we really need to do is meter ALL water wells.

Latest posts

Back