Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Michael, in anchorage ak. My ms362 was on the books for oct 6th :)

Hello Michael. User names blow my mind. I never ask about that, just real names. I've yet to dig into it. I'm a few weeks behind. I'm only scheduling a few saws a week, but I get behind on rebuilds that I didn't expect to have to do. Happens every time.

Are Alabamians welcome? LOL
Btw...how's the muffler mod on the MS 390 coming?

Hi Reggie. Of course y'all southern brothers are welcome. Bring pie. :)

The muffler is done, boxed up, and leaving here today. I finished it last week, but had some other stuff to get ready for shipping...

Ive been okay ole bud. Been busy with work and all that. Glad to see you guys are all well!
I don't know how this 7900 is gonna act with a mean port job. It's a beast with just a mm.
The 441c and 372xpw are still running great though. It's funny when I hand them over to someone to try out, they won't put them back down!

Ive been okay ole bud. Been busy with work and all that. Glad to see you guys are all well!
I don't know how this 7900 is gonna act with a mean port job. It's a beast with just a mm.
The 441c and 372xpw are still running great though. It's funny when I hand them over to someone to try out, they won't put them back down!

It's been awhile since I did those huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back