Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have to order some sexy strippers and get the poles hung in the barn and a few tables
get a corn dog and a table dance.

Don't laugh - I have found more than one GTG that way!

Philbert
So that may work after 400 miles & over 6 hrs lonely drive thru country I've only been near 46-7b years ago. That makes it more likely I'll give it a shot. Still flipping coins,when I get more serious I've got a junk Remington to flip to see which way the bar points when it comes to rest.

This aught to be a blast. I'd love to come check this out, but 8 hours one way. Anyway, alls I have is a few Huskys..... all stock, sucking wind.

Well the gtg is about a week out and I haven't seen any directions or addresses. Can someone please pm me the necessary info so I can be getting my route planned. I will be coming south out of ky on either I-75 or I -65 whichever is closer to the mastermind shop. Thanks all. Can wait to see what everyone brings.

Well the gtg is about a week out and I haven't seen any directions or addresses. Can someone please pm me the necessary info so I can be getting my route planned. I will be coming south out of ky on either I-75 or I -65 whichever is closer to the mastermind shop. Thanks all. Can wait to see what everyone brings.
banner springs to the East junction 127 & TN62 westerly. Philbert suggested he had found more than 1 gtg listening 4 the performance 2 stroke exhaust. in spite of that I am also in hopes of closer directions from W side of gtg since 9 mi. by road tween W junction & banner springs may make hearing the gtg challenging (-;

Oh, I'd love to go--I'm in Murfreesboro--but I'm having shoulder reconstruction surgery on the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back