the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been offered whats said to be a clean 2100cd and a big titanium bar whats the worth to you who have a few

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

well thanks all for your good wishers we are now veary proud of our cute daughter :dancing:

and the hilux is going like a bat out of hell

CONGRATULATIONS to you and mrs 2strokenut on the safe arrival of your little daughter.

Mate soak it up, its an amazing time, albeit somewhat hectic, scary, amazing, no sleep, etc.

Very good news mate, so happy for you both.

any questions just ask, by the sounds of it, there are quite a few Dads about here hehe.

T

CONGRATULATIONS to you and mrs 2strokenut on the safe arrival of your little daughter.

Mate soak it up, its an amazing time, albeit somewhat hectic, scary, amazing, no sleep, etc.

Very good news mate, so happy for you both.

any questions just ask, by the sounds of it, there are quite a few Dads about here hehe.

T

thank you buddy :) ill soak it up the best i can.

now that dose sounds boring as hell

yeah these things can be a chore but some value always found. We just did dinner with close to 250 treehuggers at Arboretum very nice and I won the door seat prize of $250 value Just a 1/2 day tomoz then drive back home driving a late model Subaru with al the driver aids amazin jalopy it pretty much does all I just aim it so should be home before 10pm with a smik hardly used 032 farm boss in the boot all in all a goood time and today I sent dear wife and son to a pistol club that lets them for fee shoot 22, 9mm and 45cal..... son says fuggen grouse

DO youse fellas have any recommendations for a diesel ute around $17k? Mate burnt his land cruiser out a few days ago in spectacular fashion (he made the news) and is looking for another option. We are wondering if it's worth bringing something in from Oz. Probably not but worth a shot. Cheers.

DO youse fellas have any recommendations for a diesel ute around $17k? Mate burnt his land cruiser out a few days ago in spectacular fashion (he made the news) and is looking for another option. We are wondering if it's worth bringing something in from Oz. Probably not but worth a shot. Cheers.

I always liked the diesel holden rodeo space cab practical jigga bit slow if your keen on power but respectable tug boat
I had a petrol version for some years gave me little greif. Here one in NZ cheap a few many clicks but shows they can keep going

https://touch.trademe.co.nz/motors/listing/view/1306764280

Chere's mate. Rodeo was another name that cropped up in conversation. Insurance are playing silly buggers so I think he'll have a while to figure out what to buy. Are there any years or models to stay clear of?

Latest posts

Back