the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"lowest prices are just the beginning". Fark 'em.

I have been pricing up quite a few things between NZ and Oz lately. Almost every single time, Kiwi's are being torn a new one.
there taking over no hardwear store in town now they all shut down months befor bummings opend up :mad: now i have to drive to a difrent town to get stuff.

there taking over no hardwear store in town now they all shut down months befor bummings opend up :mad: now i have to drive to a difrent town to get stuff.
sucks.
You have to drive to a different town, I'm seriously contemplating flying to a different country to buy the few things I need at the mo', such is the different pricing between Oz and NZ. I almost want to do it just as a wee protest against the way various multinationals think they can rape Kiwi wallets. Crazy **** when I can get on a plane to Oz, buy the gear I need, pay the excess baggage on the way back, and the local taxes, and still be ahead on cost, excluding my time. I guess they are counting on no bugger being crazy enough to do it, or willing to waste a day doing so.

sucks.
You have to drive to a different town, I'm seriously contemplating flying to a different country to buy the few things I need at the mo', such is the different pricing between Oz and NZ. I almost want to do it just as a wee protest against the way various multinationals think they can rape Kiwi wallets. Crazy **** when I can get on a plane to Oz, buy the gear I need, pay the excess baggage on the way back, and the local taxes, and still be ahead on cost, excluding my time. I guess they are counting on no bugger being crazy enough to do it, or willing to waste a day doing so.

And I thought we were being ****ed here

Yeah mate, you probably are but for some reason Kiwis like the abuse even more. Some weird sort of Stockholm syndrome I suspect.

Hi gents, for anyone that has done one recently, what's the pricing to ship a smallish saw from the states at the moment, and which shipper service? Looking at a346 to go with my 365 and 288. Wish I had done it a while back when our dollar was closer to theirs!
Carl

Yep, been thinking about one for a while as a lighter smaller saw that will still get things done. Don't see them come up much here though.

Yes they are a great little saw, I used mine today actually. I do have another one on the shelf still in the box that I may be willing to part with. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Cheers,
Rudi

Latest posts

Back