the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fugde its cold in the shed tonite i been prepping cases loading up powder n pills tho lost interest once the chill set in..
Eofy good tho my LGS had its bargain bin sale and i found a few charming cheap things i really dint need to take home..

giday carl

need a fire in there :rock: iv got one in mine and love it

hello to you Carl

Please say it aint so, fellas:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10604/australia-madness

Is Ozzy culture at risk of erosion or death by a thousand cuts if you keep accommodating other cultures in this way?
Perhaps it's a net benefit for Ozzy culture? Perhaps Oz culture is an ever-changing thing anyway and this is but one part to the changes?

There's a heavy slant to the article, so I am hoping it's not as dire as they make it out to be. For example, the first time sexual offender who got off because of cultural differences - perhaps by not jailing him they also ordered for his re-integration training and cultural awareness as part of the get-out-of-jail conditions? Perhaps they thought there was still a chance to rehab this bloke rather than send him to jail? The article, with it's slant, wouldn't reveal that sort of info if it were available, me thinks.

Chippy will come to there defence pretty quick but we don't need these kitties here but our government is asleep at the wheel and continue to let em in. Not to mention the Sudanese that are destroying the joint place is ****ed mate

If the article is a hatchet job on Islam then it needs to be exposed as such. If it's a warning flag that if ignored would lead to the destruction of Oz culture, that needs to be addressed while there is still time.

Chippy will come to there defence pretty quick but we don't need these kitties here but our government is asleep at the wheel and continue to let em in. Not to mention the Sudanese that are destroying the joint place is ****ed mate
Near daily on the six o'clock news they show some shop being jacked by a bunch of darkies holding sticks, knives or hammers. These third world folk 'in need of help & a new life' can go somewhere else to show there appreciation. Its outta control in some suburbs.

Near daily on the six o'clock news they show some shop being jacked by a bunch of darkies holding sticks, knives or hammers. These third world folk 'in need of help & a new life' can go somewhere else to show there appreciation. Its outta control in some suburbs.

it a joke they need to pull the line or get out.

Just how much support to integrate is given to refugees and the like, so they feel welcome, can speak the language and understand the culture and generally feel confident enough to make steps out of the comfort zone that might be their own culture and actively engage in their adopted society? I mean, a few days off the plane and then left to their own devices or is their a concentrated effort to help them adjust?

Just how much support to integrate is given to refugees and the like, so they feel welcome, can speak the language and understand the culture and generally feel confident enough to make steps out of the comfort zone that might be their own culture and actively engage in their adopted society? I mean, a few days off the plane and then left to their own devices or is their a concentrated effort to help them adjust?

now to do all that would be politically incorrect didint you know we are not aloud to do things like that any more. it would be wrong to help them integrate into society with out there concent so they just let them run around in there little gang raping groops doing what ever the f### they like and the fu##ers get away with it.

and lets not talk about all the hand out that they get and if the good old Ozie ends up sh## creek they wont help you untill you have lost almost every thing.

Back