the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That radial sawmill video is here. Just began watching it myself

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-08/a-cut-above:-australian-ingenuity-turns-the-age/8690986

*editing to add* seems like too much waffling and not enough nitty gritty sawmill stuff, me thinks. And FFS, somebody send them a link to the industrial models of the bilke firewood processor I have for my tractor. That poor bugger cutting waste to firewood length must be bored out of his head by the end of every day.

Was just coming here to post this. Dude was a legend, a curmudgeonly role model to all who would bow at the Yellow altar. His sense of humor was rough but eternally dependable, his knowledge second to none, and his moustache impeccable. His website is a gold mine of useful information to the McC fan. He will be missed.

That radial sawmill video is here. Just began watching it myself

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-08/a-cut-above:-australian-ingenuity-turns-the-age/8690986

*editing to add* seems like too much waffling and not enough nitty gritty sawmill stuff, me thinks. And FFS, somebody send them a link to the industrial models of the bilke firewood processor I have for my tractor. That poor bugger cutting waste to firewood length must be bored out of his head by the end of every day.

Yes didn't really show how they cut up the wedges. Interesting concept though.

Rip Mcbob

APB from an other saw site

Sad news has come to me that Bobs house has been broken into and saws have been stolen, most of his 90's and pro macs , if any of this stuff appears for sale i wanna know about it !! these scum sucking bottom feeders need to be caught , the man is not even cold yet for **** sake , this **** does not need to happen, PLEASE COPY THIS TO ALL THE SAW PAGES< I WANT THESE CAUGHT

low act likely some one who knew family

Sad news has come to me that Bobs house has been broken into and saws have been stolen, most of his 90's and pro macs , if any of this stuff appears for sale i wanna know about it !! these scum sucking bottom feeders need to be caught , the man is not even cold yet for **** sake , this **** does not need to happen, PLEASE COPY THIS TO ALL THE SAW PAGES< I WANT THESE CAUGHT

what scum.

Hell would be too good a place for wankers like that. I hope they get caught.

That's disgraceful!

We've had lots of cold mornings...more frosts than I can remember. Dead grass and plants everywhere.

I decided against mixING the oil 5 to 1 with diesel to get it to flow.

Back