the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much sums it up
cf5544e9bf5b8e8dc1385f5f776206eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Just Like I won't let rainbow warriors or ragheads step foot on my farm, or near my kid when she's born in a few months, we have a right to let who we choose into our familys private circle of friends and who we come into contact with. And no I'm not homophomic or racist I just don't like them or muslins . Again that's my choice my family's choice and how it is

No one's gonna tell me different!

Oh fellas, your almost as bad as a couple of bullies in a primary school playground, only lack the intellect.
460, you've spent far too much of your time researching behaviour at public toilets than most consider healthy, or is it something you enjoy?

Oh 460. Your such an attractive man I'm surprised and shocked I haven't turned gay just for you, but alas, you just don't do it for me.
Nevermind buddy, there's still plenty of fish in the sea from which you can choose to have your way with down at the local toilet block.
Maybe you could try the scout hall if the local dunnies don't pay off for you.

Oh and on this postal vote rubbish, at least you and WM will be able to live in wedded bliss once it's all sorted and not have to meet at these local dunnies your both so fond of.
I can see you two holding hands...share the love guys.

Latest posts

Back