the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No such thing as a weekend at the mo. Bearers and joists to go on a deck job, just finished pouring concrete today. 8m3 with a mixer and barrow, uphill on clay rain or sunshine. Want to be screwing down decking by end of next week and off this job in two weeks if I can. Gotta get back into the bush before I go insane. The more time I spend around Aucklanders, the more I want to shoot people or myself or both.

Feeding cows, sheep, lambs, chooks, shooting roos and chasing fox, go up the other property and shoot roos and finish off the cull tags that run out end of September till more arrive in early October. do that daily not weekends but. Might put together a 084 and snig a log home if I get time

Whats happening on the weekend fellas? More deer, beer, wood cutting and 4x4ing for me :)

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Friday chores for dear wife if im good might get to tho a leg friday avo
Saturday 300yard range competition i should be reloading rather than crappin on here...
Sunday Sox a tree 6am as its over a busy section of Hwy and need the traffic calm then hope sailing Sunday avo

get this!! fuggen **** head landscape designers spent $$ hours planning & drawings then getting builder to $$$ construct tree planting holes for chosen 60-70 foot platanus orientalis right under the shop eves,,, ffs total skivvy wearing wankers

View attachment 602651

View attachment 602652
Lol. So, ornamental fruit trees it is then? Get the builders to cut and trim openings in the awnings?
If the latter, are these designers getting up there to clear the gutters every year (assuming deciduous trees) and paying the insurances premiums? What about the roots, being so close to road/services, etc?

Good work chippy if indeed it was you that reported them.
My intention today was to do the same, but someone beat me to it.
The lowbrow sociopathic drivel and language is a disgrace to the average
Aussie, I left the forum for that reason, and so did many others.
Do you blokes notice something, no other forum at this site carries on with
this low level language online, think about that!
For the record, I voted NO and can swear as good or worse that I read on
here, but know there is a time and place for most
everything.

I hope the US members don't think you blokes represent the average Aussie, apologies
to our hosts if that impression was given.

I expect a minimum 15,000 word dissertation supporting the correlation between dumb kitties and course language to be on Creeker's desk by Monday, you deplorable bastids.
If you manage to completely disregard the significant research to the contrary, then you too may pass the test.

Do your livestock freak out if they smell death? Farming mates buried a dead cow in a paddock and months later we were watching cows in that paddock act strangely around one patch and trying to avoid it or getting really vocal whenever around it. Was a mixed age mob and the older ones were pushing the youngsters to the front line and ever-closer to the patch. Mates knew what was going on and laughed at me trying to figure it out.

Latest posts

Back