Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refurbishing an old Jonsered chainsaw.

See attached photos of the saw and carb.

I desperately need some information on the saw (model number), and particularly the Carb, which is marked:
"TILLOTSON / TOLEDO 0 / USA / 1", which needs to be rebuilt.

Anyone have Service Manual or other information about this carb?
Ask in the chainsaw forum or the Jonsered Chainsaws thread in the stickies. The carb should have numbers(type) on the bottom . Once you know the saw model number I should be able to send a service manual.

BF and HT done!
Thank you!
Now my last request here for awhile:
I notice the Stihl manuals make references to other general handbooks for standard parts & service.
"Standard Repairs, Trouble- shooting", "Carburetors", etc. Does anyone have these? Id like to read them and every other relevant general handbook Stihl uses.
You guys are great. I don't know how else I'd get around Stihl's secrecy policy.

Thank you!
Now my last request here for awhile:
I notice the Stihl manuals make references to other general handbooks for standard parts & service.
"Standard Repairs, Trouble- shooting", "Carburetors", etc. Does anyone have these? Id like to read them and every other relevant general handbook Stihl uses.
You guys are great. I don't know how else I'd get around Stihl's secrecy policy.
Check your inbox

Hello!!

Needing manuals/parts diagrams for McColluch Timber Bear 3.4ci 60013414 SN:11-044...

Thanks Guys!!

I'm back again! Could I get the manuals and all associated with the Stihl 076av please! Thanks y'all!

Latest posts

Back