Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys first post here, just looking to see if anyone could point me towards a parts diagram for an old 1-76. I got one with the place I bought and am trying to get it running and like a dummy I took it all apart and didn't take enough photos and not am stumped on where exactly some of the smaller bits go and how it all fits back up. Nothing's missing on it and seems to be in decent shape except for the sprocket, bar, and chain and am 100% confident it will purr like a giant kitten once I can get it all together. Thanks! Oh I forgot the muffler rotted out to but it looks like I can get one easily on eBay, likely the only reason the saw was parked in the first place.

Hey guys first post here, just looking to see if anyone could point me towards a parts diagram for an old 1-76. I got one with the place I bought and am trying to get it running and like a dummy I took it all apart and didn't take enough photos and not am stumped on where exactly some of the smaller bits go and how it all fits back up. Nothing's missing on it and seems to be in decent shape except for the sprocket, bar, and chain and am 100% confident it will purr like a giant kitten once I can get it all together. Thanks! Oh I forgot the muffler rotted out to but it looks like I can get one easily on eBay, likely the only reason the saw was parked in the first place.
Check your inbox

Anything anyone has on the following Stihl Saws would be much appreciated!!

Thank you,

Matthew Linquist

Looking for workshop manual (WSM?) for stihl ms 440
have the correct IPL already, think i need the service manual

Back