The beginnings of another MS440/460 Hybrid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted a thread in the Trading Post last week looking for a nice 044/MS440. Well, I certainly found what I was looking for! This baby is like new. As it turns out, I ported this saw when new. It's only been used a couple times and has been setting on the shelf, as you can tell. Thank you to the seller, you know who you are. I appreciate doing business with you. And to the new owner, I'm pleased to have found you such a nice saw to build from.

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

4-L.jpg

I'm thinking it also needs 661R dual dawgs, roller chain catcher, and a DP muffler cover as well!
I posted a thread in the Trading Post last week looking for a nice 044/MS440. Well, I certainly found what I was looking for! This baby is like new. As it turns out, I ported this saw when new. It's only been used a couple times and has been setting on the shelf, as you can tell. Thank you to the seller, you know who you are. I appreciate doing business with you. And to the new owner, I'm pleased to have found you such a nice saw to build from.

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

4-L.jpg
Brad you sure did find a nice one! I can't wait to get it! Thanks for your excellent work!

Back