The beginnings of another MS440/460 Hybrid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could. I almost committed to a 440/460 hybrid build but wanted something faster. That's why I decided to go with a ported 390xp. The Hybrid would be lighter though.
I wonder which one would win in 20" wood? Obviously the 390 would in the larger wood but s hybrid can really run some R's

Probably the hybrid. The sportiest saw I've run and built is a 7900.

:(:confused:
I would like to think thats because you never ran the Freak above 14k with the bigger jet and a 9 tooth
This saw is something else !!!
Thanks again !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Attachments

• 066 bridged.jpg
    066 bridged.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 74
:(:confused:
I would like to think thats because you never ran the Freak above 14k with the bigger jet and a 9 tooth
This saw is something else !!!
Thanks again !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
It may be true. I wish I had more time to play with it but I wanted to get it back to you quickly. The 7900 beat a bunch of 70 and 90cc saws at the Iowa GTG.

You know the rules guys...pics (in this case videos) or it just didn't happen.
I can say I rode a pink unicorn at daylight down the boulevard, but nobody believes me, just sayin :laughing:

(this hybrid stuff is getting my curiosity going though....:reading: )

Back