The Burning Bush

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Direction change*

Whats the average age here?
I'm 33

I woulda guessed 25-35?? just because burnin wood is more of an older generation thing. but computers and forum boards are more for the younger generation. or maybe the younger generation is more into, book-space, tweeter, hashtag, insta-pound, selie-ish picture, things?? Idk??

I'm 33

I woulda guessed 25-35?? just because burnin wood is more of an older generation thing. but computers and forum boards are more for the younger generation. or maybe the younger generation is more into, book-space, tweeter, hashtag, insta-pound, selie-ish picture, things?? Idk??
I was kinda surprised at the number of older people online. :)

I was kinda surprised at the number of older people online. :)

When personal computers came out, you had to have a serious job or need to afford one. I don't think there were too many teens using lawnmower money to get one back then. They cost what a new mustang cost back then.

I would think there are a lot of at least boomer generation folks online, tons of us have had computers since like a long time ago, me since the 80s (when used ones got cheap enough for me), and online full time since 95.

Anywho, the 4wd works, Whoop! Took it out this afternoon and up the hill to the upper pasture, road around in 4 high, dropped to 4 low and came back up the back hillside where it is wet, like riding down the road, no slip or anything, no noises, clunks, etc.

Double whoop!

Man, is this weird, never saw it before. We have a battery powered atomic clock on the wall. Always been 100% reliable. Last night it reset correctly with the daylight savings time "spring ahead" an hour deal. Just now, it started resetting again, and is now back to previous change time! So it's an hour wrong now! Whut the heck...see what it looks like in the morning.

Man, is this weird, never saw it before. We have a battery powered atomic clock on the wall. Always been 100% reliable. Last night it reset correctly with the daylight savings time "spring ahead" an hour deal. Just now, it started resetting again, and is now back to previous change time! So it's an hour wrong now! Whut the heck...see what it looks like in the morning.

If it's battery powered, maybe low battery?

If it's battery powered, maybe low battery?

Don't know, I'll check it again in the morning, seems we replaced that batts last summer. Never seen it do this before, might just be broken somehow. They receive a radio signal to set the time correctly, so who knows. I just thought it was weird enough to see if anyone else had seen that today, thought perhaps the official transmitter in Colorado had a hiccup. It's just funny it updated correctly, then de-updated itself. I have seen it on low batt power before, it just starts running slower.

Don't know, I'll check it again in the morning, seems we replaced that batts last summer. Never seen it do this before, might just be broken somehow. They receive a radio signal to set the time correctly, so who knows. I just thought it was weird enough to see if anyone else had seen that today, thought perhaps the official transmitter in Colorado had a hiccup. It's just funny it updated correctly, then de-updated itself. I have seen it on low batt power before, it just starts running slower.

Odd. I've never had one so I'm afraid I can't be much help.

Bet there's a proud papa somewhere out in that crowd. Way to go!!!!
wow. thats fantastic!!! i started wrestling in high school. the guys who started young were always the best wrestlers. how old is he??

Latest posts

Back