The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the east coast versions, didn't know they had em out here with the piggy back set up, kinda cool
They were originally from Montana and did work for a company called Miller Timber Services doing thinning for them all over Oregon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I wonder how popular them little cabs are going to be, seems like a whole bunch of extra weight and stuff to get in the way.

And that dude needs some grease
Not sure but I've never liked the open cab of the standard self loaders, I have two log lift cranes they've been impressive that's for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I hate incompetent ass hats...

Also I tend to mouth off and call ********, which leads others to accuse me of having a "bad attitude"

I also hate loosing money/hours because some other **** couldn't figure his job out, but is real good at talking hisself into a position of authority...

My ***** for the week...

We are really far behind on trucking right now. Getting to be over 6 thousand tons decked. Not sure if there are many folks from the UP or northeastern Wisconsin around, but if there is available trucks send me a pm. Getting to the point where it will be tight to get caught up before breakup.

A good part of the guys here ditch the loggers and go storming in the south for a good part of the winter. Just can't seem to catch anyone available. Know anyone @SliverPicker?

Northman, I did (or rather, a friend did) that exact thing on Tuesday to my 260. Went over there, and she fired right up-a lot uglier now though, haha.

Back