The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could just call em up and pay the ****ing fine... but far as I'm concerned I did nothing wrong, and being stopped, searched and interrogated for 4 hours on the side of the road is more than enough payment for blowing a yellow light. #bluelivesmatter... or not...

One of the few we do take and it's before we go start the next job

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'm just messing with you. A guy has to take some time off. I've been taking a lot off this year in the form of rain days. The last planned vacation I went on was around the 4th and of course it dried up while I was gone and started raining as soon as I got back.

Snags make me nervous and the current woods is full of em. Mostly dead elm that stay rock hard from 3' off the ground and up. The roots and bottom rot and they tip easy.

I could just call em up and pay the ****ing fine... but far as I'm concerned I did nothing wrong, and being stopped, searched and interrogated for 4 hours on the side of the road is more than enough payment for blowing a yellow light. #bluelivesmatter... or not...
Hope when you go to renew your license they'll let you get it without paying.

The ones the peckers like to nest in here seem to be soft and don't stand long. Its the rock hard ones that bitzer mentioned that give me the willies. Sure RandyMac was talking much bigger stuff. Ron

Hope when you go to renew your license they'll let you get it without paying.

Just a bench warrant out eugene or salem... from 98-99 can't even remember

had my license suspended once since then in WA renewed it dozens of times and just got my learners cdl so OR can literally piss up a rope.

Latest posts

Back