The draw (was 109 entrants)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it does both (latest Euro technology) but we went for the drying cycle coz it would've been bad to pull out wet names. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, half the prizes have gone in the mail today.

There's some slackos with PMing me.

Lets dob some in.

TopJimmy
Gasman
Sanmogmike
ALopa

Come on you slackos get me your details. :D

Ekka said:
Well, half the prizes have gone in the mail today.

There's some slackos with PMing me.

Lets dob some in.

TopJimmy
Gasman
Sanmogmike
ALopa

Come on you slackos get me your details. :D
;) ;) all those who don't send their addresses-- lose!!! perhaps i get the hook!!! (i can learn to climb, really i can... uh oh, no i can't-- this white woman has no upper body strength... well, that was a bad suggestion...)

Oh, some ammendments.

Lopa and Gasman have PM'd but that leaves 2 slackos to go.

So Trinity, the hook is claimed, but I reckon it'll still be in perfect condition this time next year if lopa's getting it. Not much need for one on an excavator. :laugh:

Come on TopJimmy and Sanmigmike, ya holding the show up. I have Pm'd both of them but no answer.

Hey Trinity, maybe one day when there's a kid stuck up a tree you'll have to climb and counsel them! :D

Ekka said:
Lopa and Gasman have PM'd but that leaves 2 slackos to go.

:D

I protest!!! Not a slacko!!! I replied in 26 hours from notification. During that time I cut 2.5 Acres of grass, worked on a deck hazardous to life and property and went swimming with my kid!!!

seriously, thank you so much Ekka, what a cool thing to do.

To all. I will try to be more consciencious about my internet addiction in the future.

Back