The Fire Pit Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
952d8a12047242947055d722dab80f18.jpg

It's not much but it works for the two of us. Play some cards and listen to the Brewers game.

952d8a12047242947055d722dab80f18.jpg

It's not much but it works for the two of us. Play some cards and listen to the Brewers game.

I like the dual wooden chairs that share the middle armrest/table. Is that a hole in the table center for base, umbrella pole/umbrella? Did you build? Pretty neat idea, nice little separate table as well.

The wooden table was built by my wife's grandpa and it's a hand-me-down. We usually put the umbrella in the metal table because the wooden one it so close to the bushes, and we put Christmas lights in the umbrella to light up the table.

My 16-year-old son has a guys Bible study on Monday nights at our house and he's noticed that the nights they gather around the firepit are the nights when guys really open up and have deep discussions.
There is something about a group gathered around a campfire that is irreplaceable. It's almost magic. Add a few hot dogs, marshmallows, stories, songs, and good people. That's about all it takes and maybe an old dog half asleep.

cept here in the states,,there aint that many with ss tubs..just some....

Oh my friend, you have no idea. All front loading washers have them. When replacing a bad bearing in those blasted front load washers, we replace the inner stainless baskets also. Have throw countless numbers of those baskets/tubs out. If ya need any, can keep some. They are made from a lower grade stainless that is not worth much for scrap. They get thrown in with the rest of junk appliances. Scrap price now is $65. Hardly worth doing.

Anyway, have only had fire this year on new patio. Will have to remember to grab some pics.

Oh my friend, you have no idea. All front loading washers have them. When replacing a bad bearing in those blasted front load washers, we replace the inner stainless baskets also. Have throw countless numbers of those baskets/tubs out. If ya need any, can keep some. They are made from a lower grade stainless that is not worth much for scrap. They get thrown in with the rest of junk appliances. Scrap price now is $65. Hardly worth doing.

Anyway, have only had fire this year on new patio. Will have to remember to grab some pics.
im used to top loading...............................

Back