The Fire Pit Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice seat
Thanks. I use to work at a sawmill and I'd bring home a few boards with the wayne still on em. I started piecing them together and ended up with a rocking chair. Made furniture for my whole house. That was years ago. I just recently moved back to southern oregon and was fixing up the place. Ripped fence for the yard then ripped a bunch of lumber for the rockers. Ripped it by hand so it's rough cut stuff.

cd4ac85a8ddef22ba3bfb135a0768f15.jpg

My temporary firepit at the new house eventually I will do landscape blocks around it right now it's just some scrap stainless from work I rolled into a ring. Working on getting all the punk rotten wood out of my yard so I can get to the good stuff for the stove inside.

sent from my electronic leash

cd4ac85a8ddef22ba3bfb135a0768f15.jpg

My temporary firepit at the new house eventually I will do landscape blocks around it right now it's just some scrap stainless from work I rolled into a ring. Working on getting all the punk rotten wood out of my yard so I can get to the good stuff for the stove inside.

sent from my electronic leash
That actually looks really cool with the flame reflecting on the inside of the ring. Plus im sure the metal helps radiate heat outwards towards those around it, which would be great on some cool days/nights

Back