The Movie: Never Give an Inch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know its wrong, but if one of yall start make some copies, I'd like to have one. I guess thats where we are heading?

Later,

And you think I owe you one huh? Well OK I guess I do. I'll see what I can do........

O no not for free, I meant I'd like to buy a copy if someone starts make'n a few. Besides not only do I already owe you more than I can pay, I know I'll be begging for some machine work for one of my future looney tune projects hahaha!

Later,

never give a inch

So who's going to volunteer to make a DVD from the tape so we can all enjoy it.... Rob.. :)

I've been looking for this movie for 15 odd years. First not even knowing the title. I'd like the special edition DVD. But for the time being the 4:3 version could be on utorrent or limewire now

Let us know how the quality of that DVD is. I thought it was never released on DVD which if the case would make that an "Aargh, I'm a Pyrate ! We're boardin' ya and chasin down the scallywags!"

Ian

I don't mean to change the movie topic here, but how many of you have seen the 1975 movie "The Timber Tramps"? These loggers were running big McCulloch saws . Claude Akins, Joseph Cotton, Cesar Romero starred in it. It was filmed in Alaska.

Anyone who has the Never Give An Inch video has got to have The Timber Tramps video too.When I last checked its available in DVD. I guess myself being once a faller now an arborist ,I can relate more with the Timber Tramps which was a more hands on working mans movie.

Last edited:
Let us know how the quality of that DVD is. I thought it was never released on DVD which if the case would make that an "Aargh, I'm a Pyrate ! We're boardin' ya and chasin down the scallywags!"

Ian

The guality was very good, Very good moive and the very end with the old mans arm LOL.

That movie was done from an old Ken Kesey novel! One of the original hippys!
Ironic isn't it! :clap:

I don't mean to change the movie topic here, but how many of you have seen the 1975 movie "The Timber Tramps"? These loggers were running big McCulloch saws . Claude Akins, Joseph Cotton, Cesar Romero starred in it. It was filmed in Alaska.

Anyone who has the Never Give An Inch video has got to have The Timber Tramps video too.When I last checked its available in DVD. I guess myself being once a faller now an arborist ,I can relate more with the Timber Tramps which was a more hands on working mans movie.

Now THAT is good information!

That drowning scene was crazy. I can't understand why the guy just stood there as the river was rising though. All he needed was a tube to let the guy breathe. There is a fuel tube on the saw, and I'm sure if you're in that situation you could make one out of something. I just don't buy it.

Back