The Movie: Never Give an Inch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seeb it

a local small town grocery store has one copy. it is a snobish enviro town and believe me i find it funy the video never seems not to be rented. i rented it an and ended up in one day watchin 8 times:dizzy: it brings back some good and sad memories:) the slab accident reminds why logging is a so deadly. you listen too the saws and it sounds if they are being dawged it is the difference in the muffler and the speed the ol saws are running.

Download

I just DL the film. Have'nt watched it yet, only checked the quality. It is a little washed out. You can find it at forumw.org Hope posting this is OK. If not.mods can deleat.. If you need help you can PM me.

I know that I sent the copy on. I posted on sending it when the other post was going around. Don't remember who I sent it to but I'm sure it could be looked up.

35a0u0x.jpg

Sarrazin was in "The Flim Flam Man" along with George C. Scott. Another good flick.

That drowning scene was crazy. I can't understand why the guy just stood there as the river was rising though. All he needed was a tube to let the guy breathe. There is a fuel tube on the saw, and I'm sure if you're in that situation you could make one out of something. I just don't buy it.

I thought about that too, but once Lee left in the truck where are you going to find a hose? I doubt you can breathe through a fuel line. First its too short, with the guy bobbing in the water, it would be difficult to keep it above water. Second its too small diameter - try breathing through a straw its hard to do and a straw is bigger than a fuel line. Add in the gasoline taste and odor along with a panic situation, it would be hard to breathe through a fuel line.

I watched the movie again on Netflix. At 25:00 when they pick up their cousin Andy he puts his chainsaw in the boat. Did he leave his can of saw fuel on the dock?

Back