the ms461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a new 441CRM here, and muffler modded 441C, a ported 460, and the 461 to do a comparison with.......:clap:

the 440 hybrid you made me is probly same powerband as a 460 ?or does smaller crank case make it snappier in throttle response ? it sure sounds different than my 460 does

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 10/04/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Sparta, TN, United States, Thursday, 10/04/2012

on the truck for delivery today :msp_biggrin:

i posted in another thread earlier ,but here is the new ms461 wrap version for those interested in this new model ,this will be a good place for new 461 owners to post their new saws if they want also

[/IMG]View attachment 255099[/IMG]
View attachment 255100
View attachment 255101
View attachment 255102
[/IMG]http://www.arboristsite.com/attachments/chainsaw/255099d1349123525-cimg2786-jpg[/IMG]

I just called my dealer in PA and they said Stihl says they only come in a rescue saw. Where did you get the what dealer?

I just called my dealer in PA and they said Stihl says they only come in a rescue saw. Where did you get the what dealer?

i got it from my dealer in washington state ,they need to order from the west coast distributor

Delivered On:
Thursday, 10/04/2012 at 2:24 P.M.
Left At:
Met Customer Man

We have a new 441CRM here, and muffler modded 441C, a ported 460, and the 461 to do a comparison with.......:clap:

I can tell you for sure that the 441C of mine has 6 tanks on it. I only ran it for three days of work. I could feel it waking up just a little. I'm not sure how much Josh ran it before me, but it does'nt look like much. I figure no more than two or three tanks. Feel free to run the crap outta that baby my friend. It is all for science anyways, right? :D

Any saw that hunts for max rpm in the cut runs like a ported saw. Wait till you see it with 200psi.

:rock: I can't wait to see that myself.

Well time to get it on!!! No, No, No, with the saw I mean... Haha he probably is.

I just came in from the shop. We have a huge amount of work going on right now. In the morning we will get a pretty good sized chunk in the bench and make some videos. :msp_biggrin:

Back