The NOS Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been meaning to start this a while back. After seeing some NOS finds here and there on AS, lets see if we cant lump some of these great finds in one thread. Lets see who has picked up what. I will start it off with a few of my finds.

S7300923.jpg

I have posted most of these before... but here is a NOS Stihl 066 flat top Mag.

S7300995.jpg

Throw this one in, even though it is not an older saw. Manufactured in 2009, grabbed it at a log show in late 2010 after the cease of production of XPW's.
This saw is actually sentimental to me, as I purchased it when I found out my wife and I were expecting our first.

S7301019.jpg

Couple of NOS Solos, purchased at a gov. auction in a scrap purchase- and then purchased by me.

S7301020.jpg
NOS Stihl 024. This one actually had fuel in it at one time, but virtually went unused. I sold this saw, and being a bit too honest... sold it as a used saw because of the fact that someone had previously put fuel in it. Incredible saw none the less.

Last edited:
Nothing to special but cool none the less. Got it at an auction. Put it up on Feebay to help defer cost of other saws aquired. Has the box it came with new.
HomieXL003.jpg

Here's a pair of Stihl 015s that have never seen gas. The one on the right is going on eBay this week. The one with the broken handle and chain brake is going to Ireland.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back