The NOS Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ric, that would be a US thing over here the saw is priced with bar and price depends on bar lenth, in the product guides I have Stihl highlight the standard bar lenth.

365-1.jpg

Husqvarna 365 Special I picked up about 6 months ago. I dont remember posting it up here, and have been meaning to for a while. I've heard of a few other NOS scores on here, lets see em' fellas.

365-1.jpg

Husqvarna 365 Special I picked up about 6 months ago. I dont remember posting it up here, and have been meaning to for a while. I've heard of a few other NOS scores on here, lets see em' fellas.

From what I've seen, you are the best at NOS scores my friend. I'll never forget that NOS 066. She was a real beauty!

From what I've seen, you are the best at NOS scores my friend. I'll never forget that NOS 066. She was a real beauty!

Thank you brotha! Wish I had another for your paws. Wouldnt mind one for myself too haha.

S7305516.jpg

Stihl 064AV Digital/ CDIC (similar to 066 red light ignition, without the light). I heard these came a little stronger than the later 064's, but Im not sure. This one has about an hour on it. The paper digital sticker is still there on the top cover.

365-1.jpg

I used that 365 Special in some big wood about 3 wks ago down at the DIL's house. Kevin had his big Poulan Pros. (475, 425, etc)

It was a fun day and the 365 held its own with the 65 cc saws tht Kevin had.

But Kevin's brakes failed on his Chevy truck with a load of wood on the way home. Scary but he made it OK. The bonded lining came off a rear shoe and the wheel cylinder blew out.

No dissapointment at all Scott. Boda65 (Jim) ended up with that saw and has used it a few times. Had one little issue, not sure what it was exactly but I believe he was happy with the saw in the end.

I have a big box on the front porch right now, not a saw but another NOS McCulloch item. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow if I get it opened up and out of the box. Maybe I will have to find a vintage snowmobile to really display it properly.

Mark

No dissapointment at all Scott. Boda65 (Jim) ended up with that saw and has used it a few times. Had one little issue, not sure what it was exactly but I believe he was happy with the saw in the end.

I have a big box on the front porch right now, not a saw but another NOS McCulloch item. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow if I get it opened up and out of the box. Maybe I will have to find a vintage snowmobile to really display it properly.

Mark

I'll be over tomorrow to help you lift it.

Mark

BP snowmobile engine? I always wanted a Mac snowmobile.
Scott

Well, I must say, that was a pretty good guess on the BP snowmobile engine.

I know there is a NOS KMS4 out there, anybody?
Scott

Latest posts

Back