The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't really get forgetful as we age it's just that there is SO MUCH in there that it takes awhile to find what your looking for, much like my shed.
like this?
images

So I drove through Marysville this am on my way to Baltimore. .was gonna stop and cut some firewood for shower guy but I didn't want to wake him up:D

Speaking of Baltimore, did you leave depressed? That city is probably the most depressing place I've ever seen. Definitely the armpit of MD at the very least.

The local wildlife knows were getting closer..
Had a flock of 16 turkeys this morning in the "cutting area/driveway", then 14 deer in the afternoon....
I think they musta remembered what kinda mess you guys made last year and wanted to see the place before it's covered in sawdust and cookies...

No not depressed. ..but glad to leave...I'm not a city person
I have to travel to lots of urban places for work. One thing that I always question is WTF do these people do on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon? Having spent my entire life in a pretty much rural setting, I just can not imagine what it would be like to live in a city.......

I have to travel to lots of urban places for work. One thing that I always question is WTF do these people do on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon? Having spent my entire life in a pretty much rural setting, I just can not imagine what it would be like to live in a city.......
They turn on the fire hydrants and dance around in the water! Haven't you ever watched sesame st?

watch the news Duane. i think they drive around and shoot at each other or hold-up convenience stores.:crazy2:

I do! I have been half heartedly looking for one to port for wiggs gtg. I wasn't to concerned because the chain would make a difference. Now that he's going off the roll at least my saw wouldn't be that embarrassing. :)
Why don't you do one of your 288s instead? I think that there was a comment that they would not turn any away.

Latest posts

Back