The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say.... Putting faces to some names was my actually my favorite part of last years gtg. I enjoyed everything else, but now I actually "know" some of you guys.

If you do come down, shoot me a pm or gps it. You're at an odd spot to get to a highway from there and there are a hundred shortcuts. Oh yeah... And most importantly....I can tell you the good places to eat!

Here's the first cuts on the 390 after I farted with it. Its running pretty fat with 32:1 100ll

Next on my gtg saw list is the pioneer 650. Tore it down tonight.

I have to say... Its probably the worst video I've ever seen of a saw as you hardly see the saw. Its my first you tube video and my phone was sitting in the tread of my golf cart. It was too cold for me to get a camera man to come along.... Lol

First run after clean up, 390xp.:

Here's the first cuts on the 390 after I farted with it. Its running pretty fat with 32:1 100ll

Next on my gtg saw list is the pioneer 650. Tore it down tonight.

I have to say... Its probably the worst video I've ever seen of a saw as you hardly see the saw. Its my first you tube video and my phone was sitting in the tread of my golf cart. It was too cold for me to get a camera man to come along.... Lol

First run after clean up, 390xp.:

That's a damn sight better than the last pic I saw of your 390!!! You love it a lot better than that Dutchman did.

Latest posts

Back