The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy that works on hydraulics asked if I wanted some little (2"D. X 6"stroke) cylinders that are going to be tossed, said they are good. Any one need one to build a lift for your splitter?
Hey Gary,
Can I raise my hand for one ??
Good friend of mine wants to build a lift for his splitter, He'll be at the GTG this year for sure..
Last year his neighbor had a water/well pump, emergency, so he spent the whole day helping his neighbor and missed the GTG..

6" stroke is a bit small for a splitter but lots of good uses for them.

6" is long enough for the lift but I don't have them yet and I'm going by what I was told. When he asked if I wanted them I asked if they would be available by May 9th and he said they should be so we will see. Until I have them in hand size is approximate and quantity is ???

a94_w10.jpg

Pioneer 610 update:
Somewhat determined to hear this beasty lite off, I pulled the plug to check for spark. Beautiful bright blue :surprised3: So off comes the new filter and I poured a little mix down her throat. Pulled and whattya know, I get 2 pops, and another 2... Took it outside an hollered @ my son so he could be there cause I think it's going to run. Only get pops, again. I get him to give it a little throttle while I pull and BAM! We have us a runner!!!!! :happybanana::dancing::cheers::rock2:
First time running/cutting in around 50 some years. made in 1959 and 103cc's.

The cover doesn't tighten down so I need to cure that and get a decent chain...

Find out what chain size you need. Plugs I don't have.
Kris, it's a .404 .050 with 62dl.

Pioneer 610 update:
Somewhat determined to hear this beasty lite off, I pulled the plug to check for spark. Beautiful bright blue :surprised3: So off comes the new filter and I poured a little mix down her throat. Pulled and whattya know, I get 2 pops, and another 2... Took it outside an hollered @ my son so he could be there cause I think it's going to run. Only get pops, again. I get him to give it a little throttle while I pull and BAM! We have us a runner!!!!! :happybanana::dancing::cheers::rock2:
First time running/cutting in around 50 some years. made in 1959 and 103cc's.

The cover doesn't tighten down so I need to cure that and get a decent chain...

Kris, it's a .404 .050 with 62dl.

I'll see if I have one.....

Latest posts

Back