The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks,
Spring is'nt but a few months away.

The 1st. Pa. spring GTG, 2014 was a great time, with a great turn out..
Now that we got one under our belt, the 2nd one should obviously be much better..

This years date looks like the 2nd. saturday in may,,,may 9th....

Last year Woodchipper was alot of help as far as encouraging donations for door prizes, dealer/shop parts, peices, bars, chains, ect...
Anyone who wants to step up and take that part on, feel free....the more guys involved the better..

I'll again have my 8 1/2' x 12' trailor set up as a for sale/trade table for anyone looking to buy/sell/trade..

We'll most likely be doing the food on site again too, that way nobody has to worry about hauling food with em that day.......... I might have an interesting menu thought out by then ??

Last year I had lots of questions about bringing kids, wives, girlfriends, ect....
Wives and girlfriends are great bring em all along.....
Kids are more than welcome as long as they/the parents know how to behave/act in public ..........(I've had some real animals show up here over the last 12 years or so)...

Location is.............
70 Deerpath
Marysville, Pa. 17053

Saw time will be around 10;30 AM'ish, to allow guys who are traveling to not have to get outa bed at 3;AM..

We will have some log splitters to demo, for guys that never ran either one of these machines..First is my SuperSplit electric, kinetic splitter..........Second will be a Timberwolf TW-6, or a TW-5 if he sells out of 6's by then...

Hope to do a group photo in the early afternoon, followed by door prizes, and FOOD..

Please send farmer steve a PM if you are planning on attending.....Kinda need a close head count to figure out the foods and stuffs...

My dad has been in the hospital for a week and is improving. This morning I got one of my saws/chains ready, although I didn't test drive it..... I have time to get a couple more "good to go" for the GTG. A few others are just going to arrive as-is. That is really why I like my beaters. Just fire them up and lay into the lumber. My chains are usually fairly sharp, since I have more time to dink in the basement than I have to be out in the woods. Can't wait to see you guys!

My dad has been in the hospital for a week and is improving. This morning I got one of my saws/chains ready, although I didn't test drive it..... I have time to get a couple more "good to go" for the GTG. A few others are just going to arrive as-is. That is really why I like my beaters. Just fire them up and lay into the lumber. My chains are usually fairly sharp, since I have more time to dink in the basement than I have to be out in the woods. Can't wait to see you guys!

Lol... I thought that said you had more time to DRINK in the basement..... ;)

Just a trade possibility.... I have a new mac/pioneer/poulan mount 24" powermatch bar an a couple used of the same. I would like husky mounts. If anyone has one they'd like to swap, let me know.

Also on my trading fodder pile:

Very clean 015,
Rebuilt 029
Old pioneer 450, 1420, 1073, 3071, and piles more,
Echo 602 in good shape, needs fuel work
Jonsered 535 needs some tlc
Poulan 335 used but runs great
Sears best (same series as 335 poulan) in nice shape
Poulan s25da x4 . Plus tons of parts
2 poulan strato 42cc saws.

Parts piles include,
357-359 parts
385 parts
029-039 parts
Poulan 3400-4000 parts
Pioneer p38-p60

Lots of vintage Oregon, pioneer, partner signs, banners, and old shop items.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, but if you're interested in any of this stuff, pm me or we can do some face to face trading.... It's my favorite kind.

Anyone have any saws, stuff, or ???? to pre-list as trades?

Nate just piddled a little.
Bring 3003 mount 24"!!!!!!!

In 30 some bars I can't find 1!!!!!
Just a trade possibility.... I have a new mac/pioneer/poulan mount 24" powermatch bar an a couple used of the same. I would like husky mounts. If anyone has one they'd like to swap, let me know.

Also on my trading fodder pile:

Very clean 015,
Rebuilt 029
Old pioneer 450, 1420, 1073, 3071, and piles more,
Echo 602 in good shape, needs fuel work
Jonsered 535 needs some tlc
Poulan 335 used but runs great
Sears best (same series as 335 poulan) in nice shape

Parts piles include,
357-359 parts
385 parts
029-039 parts
Poulan 3400-4000 parts
Pioneer p38-p60

Lots of vintage Oregon, pioneer, partner signs, banners, and old shop items.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, but if you're interested in any of this stuff, pm me or we can do some face to face trading.... It's my favorite kind.

Anyone have any saws, stuff, or ???? to pre-list as trades?
i got some Husky mount bars I was gonna open the slot on.

I haven't got to them yet.

I NEED/WANT a good bar for my JRedS 111S!!!!!
With a chain and you can run the WEEEEE out of it!! N

Bring 3003 mount 24"!!!!!!!

In 30 some bars I can't find 1!!!!!

i got some Husky mount bars I was gonna open the slot on.

I haven't got to them yet.

I NEED/WANT a good bar for my JRedS 111S!!!!!
With a chain and you can run the WEEEEE out of it!! N
Bring all ya got, I have them little 3x6" cards with the metal twisty ties for name and descriptions to put on em..............

Back