The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone explain what happened here, in the big oak ????
I remember someone being stuck 1/2 way or so in the cut, I was heading that way when someone else hollard at me for something else..
I don't remember who it was, but it was'nt someone you'd expect to be jammed up,,,,,if ya know what I mean ???View attachment 424662 View attachment 424663

That would be me. I didn't finish that cut cus the stick would have fallen. I yelled at you we needed a choker for the hoe.

That would be me. I didn't finish that cut cus the stick would have fallen. I yelled at you we needed a choker for the hoe.
AHHH, I remember somebody yelled at me for something, I jus forgot what it was (that time)....
But that cut looks like it happened after we re-set that log ?? oh well..

I remember someone being stuck 1/2 way or so in the cut, I was heading that way when someone else hollard at me for in something else..
I don't remember who it was, but it was'nt someone you'd expect to be jammed up,,,,,if ya know what I mean ???View attachment 424662 View attachment 424663
AHHH, I remember somebody yelled at me for something, I jus forgot what it was (that time)....
But that cut looks like it happened after we re-set that log ?? oh well..
OK ok I think it was me and a very nasty 395...but but it was before the log was reset...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Or did it run out of gas? We may never know...lol:D

I remember someone being stuck 1/2 way or so in the cut, I was heading that way when someone else hollard at me for something else..
I know what you is thinkin CHUCK,,,,,,,,it wasn't me :laughing:

What species wood was that?
That is ash...a BIG ass ash..
I don't totally fault Bret for that,,,,,,,,I think someone was sharpenin that chain, got the right side cutters done, then got distracted....
And,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You see what happens next !!!!!!

That is ash...a BIG ass ash..
I don't totally fault Bret for that,,,,,,,,I think someone was sharpenin that chain, got the right side cutters done, then got distracted....
And,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You see what happens next !!!!!![/QUOthat homelite is jeepyfz450 he just got that saw a couple a weeks ago...apparently you got to lean in the turns with that saw:omg:

Back