The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could have stayed longer! Wanted to sharpen the chain on the XP1000 and tune it a bit. Maybe next time. Appreciate the hospitality Ross.

-Adam

I like the manual bow saw added up front.

It was nice meeting you Adam. I'll be touching base with you about a sign I'd like made up. I loved that gear drive. If you ever want to part with it, keep me in mind:D

Nice pictures Andy

8cdc66e0769ce78a260566cb4f38a7f5.jpg

Damn, I'm having a baby. Time to quit eating so much bacon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It'd be fun to see you and Northman together at a gtg. Y'all look like u'r separated at birth!

It was nice meeting you Adam. I'll be touching base with you about a sign I'd like made up. I loved that gear drive. If you ever want to part with it, keep me in mind:D

Nice pictures Andy

For sure Ross, hopefully next year I will have the Remy dialed in. PM/Call/or text when you have something in mind for the sign. Nice meeting everyone!

6e365c0615193eff52008b96eaca5699.jpg

This is Matt (Maulhead) says he likes Stihl but is really a closet Husky man.

a898607b322d5a15ec64510a71bbf0ff.jpg

When you're smiling like this you know you like it.

WOW, my hats off to Sarah, she is a lot better with photo-shop then I thought she'd be, almost makes it look like I'm holding & running a husky...... nice copy & paste job Sarah!!

cough... :)

Those ported 562's will make even the most die hard Stihl guys consider "the alternative"...
I have decided not to buy anymore $50 classics in order to save pennies for one of them there ported 562's like Sarah's. That thing amazed me (and Matt). I do however enjoy the insinuation that I'm a Stihl fanboy, maybe because I don't own a husky? That being said, I brought 5 saws on Saturday and only 3 came out of my truck. My PM800, Craftsman 3.7, and MY favorite a Mac 3200. Anybody notice the ones that didn't come out? My 028s and 029s.. Cheers!

Joseph

I have decided not to buy anymore $50 classics in order to save pennies for one of them there ported 562's like Sarah's. That thing amazed me (and Matt). I do however enjoy the insinuation that I'm a Stihl fanboy, maybe because I don't own a husky? That being said, I brought 5 saws on Saturday and only 3 came out of my truck. My PM800, Craftsman 3.7, and MY favorite a Mac 3200. Anybody notice the ones that didn't come out? My 028s and 029s.. Cheers!

Joseph
Naw.. Maulhead was the only stihl fan boy at that GTG..

And we never let him forget it.
I caught him fondling a 7900 in Iowa.

I caught him trying not to giggle running my ported 346XP.

Couple of cookies, and he went right to noodling with the thing.:dancing::dancing:
Somebody planted an evil seed....:laugh:
Sarah's 562 must have gotten too him.

He's good folks though, and held his bearing.
"Still a Husky":laughing:

Ya missed a good bunch, on a good day with good chow

Back