The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost straight East of Saugatuck 15 miles.

Holland is about 10 miles north of me.

As KenJax said, 30-40 miles SW from GR
Ok, I know abouts where you are then. I'm originally from the Hudsonville area but live in Georgia now. I get up there from time to time. I used to fly out of the Tulip City Airport

Ok, I know abouts where you are then. I'm originally from the Hudsonville area but live in Georgia now. I get up there from time to time. I used to fly out of the Tulip City Airport

Tulip city is the closest airport to me, but no commercial flights fly in or out, only private and charter flights that I know of.

Hudsonville ain't far at all from me.

Sweet i think i might make this one. It will be my first one. I am in metro Detroit. Not quite sure what to expect. I will bring my fresh jred 630.... and maybe a few others......... i think its about a 3 hour drive or so. I have installed a few machines in Walker at Plasan Composites.

Are you the guy with the CL ad in Hamilton sharpening chains and selling the occaisional saw?

This may be my first GTG. I don't have sweet saws but I like to run them. And eat. Just sayin'

[QUO. VTE="cuinrearview, post: 5178759, member: 125745"]Are you the guy with the CL ad in Hamilton sharpening chains and selling the occaisional saw?

This may be my first GTG. I don't have sweet saws but I like to run them. And eat. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]

Are you asking me? If so am not him.

Assuming the warden doesnt come up with other plans for me by then i will be there. Only a few hrs south of me and am looking forward to it. I also like chainsaws and food.

This sounds like a "smart arse" event. I don't really care for pork, could you roast a horse or maybe a white bear? This could be fun.

Back