The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a couple guys not from saws though lol

I once knew a guy who knew a guy
Haha well I'll plan on going and having a good time . I'll definitely be watching out for dude with 9 1/2 fingers..lol What kind of saws are you guys bringing. Ms 461 and 310 here

**** I only got a ms 241 I'm actually tryin to find some one between Lansing and Detroit that want to trade me a t540xp for my 241

Well if I hear of anyone or see anything on Craig's list I can let ya know. Why don't you like the 241

I love it I climb with it tho gets heavy even tho it will put any 200 with equal mods in the dirt muahaha I think I started a war but it's kinda a givin 241 is for on the ground but other than the weight nothing I don't like about it and I'm just starting to dislike the weight but I think I'm goin over to trading post I forgot there was trading forum lol

I don't know anyone either bro but post says everyone's welcome

Pretty much everyone is welcome. As long as you are civil, curtious and want to have a good time.

There are only two guys who are not invited, but I'm not worried about them showing up. neither are on this site.

Back