The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting excited for this gtg it will be my first one for chainsaws. It should be fun, i plan on bringing my fresh rebuilt jonny 630, 452vl and my new toy stihl 011avt. i hope to see some of these crazy hyper saws i keep reading about.

If any of you guys are planning on finding a hotel, let me know. I'd like to get some rough numbers to see if we can get a discounted rate.

Of course, I have a decent size field for campers and tents to be parked.

Its my first gtg. I have no idea if i will need a hotell room. Maybe a adea of what the group rate might be would help me decide. Thanks again for doing this.

Tentatively, I'm in. I'll have to let you know as it gets closer. I have family in Hamilton and my brother-in-law runs the local hardware store there. I was born and raised in Dorr/Hopkins and now live in Hudsonville. 30 minute drive makes that a day trip for me. Never been to something like this. I hope I can make it so that I can get learned some new stuff.

Joseph

Tentatively, I'm in. I'll have to let you know as it gets closer. I have family in Hamilton and my brother-in-law runs the local hardware store there. I was born and raised in Dorr/Hopkins and now live in Hudsonville. 30 minute drive makes that a day trip for me. Never been to something like this. I hope I can make it so that I can get learned some new stuff.

Joseph

Your BIL is John?

We are in there daily, he's a good guy

Yes and yes he is. My older sister (Jodi) had a couple rough relationships before she met John. Our family is so thankful that she found him. Hard worker and a great dad. Anyway, I assumed that if you live in Hamilton and have a chainsaw(s) that it would be likely that you were familiar with Gil-Roy's. Ironically, my mom had a tanning salon for a while, just down from the gas station there in Hamilton but it was short lived and only open a year or two. We considered settling down in Hamilton instead of Hudsonville but at the time I was working in Byron Center. Now I work in Caledonia so Hamilton is definitely the wrong way.

Joseph

Back