The Princess Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Daughters first saw was an 084!

This is a saw I bought for my 3 year old daughter as an investment. It was also her first saw. I was tapped out at the time and there was a deal that couldn't be passed up. Well she does have a college fund. :clap:

Sells half and hour.

5032_12.JPG

Here is Princess Fluffy. Excuse the glare. I think I like the flowers and will look for more of them rather than the princesses. The stickers have little sayings like "Hopelessly Romantic." I'll do Twinkle at a later date. :popcorn:

You're missing a sticker with her on it
tinkerbell.gif
IMHO :chainsaw:

Thanks.

Daughter read your last post on where to get the stickers. Now I have Strawberry Shortcake and some other bluish girl on the 084, Mini and Daisey on the 460, and some sparkly things with wings on the others. Barbie on my lunch pail, yup that'll be fun on Monday.

Slowp, your killin me.

Soon as I get on the other side of the digital divide I will learn how to put up a photo or two.

Keep it up Slowp, I'v been using you to show daughter that girls can do this stuff too.

Owl

Here is Princess Fluffy. Excuse the glare. I think I like the flowers and will look for more of them rather than the princesses. The stickers have little sayings like "Hopelessly Romantic." I'll do Twinkle at a later date. :popcorn:

I sure hope your daughter decorated that saw :jawdrop:

fluffy??twinkle?? i thought most people named their
saws stuff like brutus,maxamus,or bruno but fluffy?
all i can say is you really love your saws.maybe a
bit much,hey whatever floats your boat:givebeer: :monkey:

j/k

I'm not sure what would have been worse, the girl stickers or a rubber "XP" sticker. Take them off right now!!!!!!:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back